Your personal management environment.
Property Management in Short.
We manage your property for you. All calls, notes, requests and rental payments are documented for you and professionally in your area. You no longer have to worry about your home and yet you know exactly what happened. Backlogs, rent increases and repairs are recorded by a professional.
- Monthly preparation of a cost & income report.
- Collecting rent payments
- Carrying out debtor management.
- Catching up with arrears by acting quickly and finding a solution together with the tenant.
- If you have more than 10 VHEs, we can create and link a new rack for you free of charge.
- Costs for owner or tenant clearly indicated, you will never be billed unnecessarily.
- Managing, updating and keeping leases
- Annual rent increases passages.
- Third-party Financial account: choose to have the rental made on our third-party account or on your own dedicated account, we can then link the data to our management system.
- Completely Transparent: You have full access to your files, financial data, rental contracts and notes. Normally you can request your file and you will receive a few copies or print screens, here you can log in yourself.
- Eliminating Vacancies: by actively trading pro-actively and immediately renouncing the properties again,there will be minimal (mutation) vacancy.
- Tight check-out: a house must be delivered properly, and if something is broken or maintenance has to be carried out at the hands of the tenant we will take care of this with the deposit and pick it up immediately.
- Recording, performing maintenance as well as a 24/7 rush service.
- Settling damages from the guarantor.
3% /per year
Annual rent increases
Executing repair requests
Short-circuit repair between Maintenance team and tenant
Track work in system
5% /per Year
Experience complete peace of mind by letting us manage your entire property
- A clear report, detailing the state of your property will be made before and after the rental period. This will also include settlement of the deposit and documenting the G/W/E meter readings. We have a maintenance team on 24/7 standby to execute any repair requests that may come up. A professional will determine who is responsible for the cost so that you can avoid any unnecessary fees.
1 Step 1